Improvements for Modding and bugfixes
Patch 4.2.0 brings improvements for modders and smaller bug fixes.
If you are using Steam or the App Store, the patch will be applied automatically.
For the DVD versions the patch can be downloaded through the launcher or here.
- Fixed error with updating fire and injury bars in Multiplay clients
- Fixed error that could cause switch boxes to become unusuable after being on fire
- PersonAnimationController can now be overloaded
- Added missing API exports
- Expanded API with additional features (e.g. vehicle sirens, limits to zoom/pitch, automatic extinguishing)
- Added more code snippets to the SDK (e.g. unit logic, target points, multiplayer and editor functions)